Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted!

I'm linking up with Latoya from Flying into First Grade for her fun little get-to-know-you linky. Your're supposed to use your initials and share three things about yourself....although you've probably already seen this particular linky all over blogland.


J 
Jolly Ranchers
My all time fave candy!



And
Jerky 
As in beef or turkey.

I dunno why but I love this stuff.


L
Hmmm...lattes and would be to easy......same with laughter.....
Let's go with
LOVE ACTUALLY my favorite movie. If you haven't seen it, do so ASAP




T 
Tulips have been my favorite flowers wince I was a little girl....


I've always wanted tulips at my wedding....but I've also always wanted to get married in July ....on a beach.... not sure the tulips are a realistic part of my fantasy wedding. :)

Now its your turn!  Link up HERE.

Have a great hump day...we're half way to the weekend. :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia!! I am popping over from the getting acquainted link party. I love tulips too, they are one of my favorites :)

    I am happy to be your newest follower! If you get a chance swing on by my blog, I love to make new bloggy friends!

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Actually is the BEST movie ever! I look forward to watching it every Christmas season! I never get tired of it!!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...