Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday - Must have Apps

 I am linking up with Nikki over at Sent from my iPad for a fun little technology linky.



So my apps are kinda random and by no means am I an expert at anything techie related but these are a few apps that I enjoy....

Educreations


Love, love, love this app! Especially because I don't have a smart board. I use mostly to create lessons that I post to my classroom blog that way my kids can access and review material from home.

iMotion

This is a super fun app that allows you to create stop motion animations (Think Coraline or Wallace and Gromet).

Our art teacher showed this to all of the teachers this summer at a workshop.  It is so much fun to play with! My students recently used it to create a stop motion video about ancient Egypt. How cool is that?!?!?

Edmodo


Love using this on my iPhone. Keeps me connected even on the go.

Sushi Monster


I use this app as a station during math roations. So cute! And a good way to practice multiplication.

Well, I think that's it for me. If you get a chance link up!   If you don't already follow Nikki, hop on over. She always has lots of fun technology tips!

I am one tired teacher. This first day back kicked my booty. I'm going to do a littlle blog stalking and then heading straight to bed. :) Have a great week!



8 comments:

  1. Downloading iMotion now. :-D This is a new one for me... can't wait to start using. Thanks for the tips!

    Leah
    Learn With Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun one! I also just found out that they have a time lapse app too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Sushi monster looks cute.

    - Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Mercedes! Sushi Monster is a fav among my kiddos.

      Delete
  3. My daughter just got a bunch of Legos for Christmas, so I'm excited to try iMotion!

    Diane
    Fifth in th Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julia thanks for linking up!!! I just downloaded IMotion and Sushi Monster. I'd never heard of iMotion but it looks cool, can't wait to try it out. I saw Sushi Monster in the App Store today and it made me giggle because it was one of the top education apps. I thought it looked a little silly but it is a great math app! Thanks for the great recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the linky party, Nikki! Such a good idea. Love finding new apps.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...