Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange

I hooked up with Adventures of Ms. Smith and Covered in Glitter and Glue for a little back to school cheer secret Santa style. Each participant was matched up with a fellow teacher.  Such a fun idea! 

Joy in the JourneyI was matched with the lovely Jessica from Joy in the Journey! I was super excited to be matched with her because I already follow her blog and TpT store and I am always impressed with her stuff. (If you don't already, start following her, too! :) )

Jessica is great! I wasn't surprised at all when I received a  super fun package from her. She def did her homework. She sent me a tone of supplies (including a folder with a dolphin....how'd she know dolphins are my favorite????) I also LOVE the the thumbs up post-its.


She also sent me this adorable cupcake cookbook: 

So perfect for a sweet tooth like me! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you,  Jessica!!! And a big thank you to Adventures of Ms. Smith and Covered in Glitter and Glue  for setting up this fun Back to School Exchange! 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it, Julia! I LOVED my package too! The blogging exchange was super fun :)
    Happy beginning of the year! I pray it's wonderful!
    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (More info on my blog)

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the post as it shows the back to school fun for the children and the teachers as well. You chose the right aspect for the children as it reminds the most 11 funny posts for the children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now a day’s mostly countries earning lot of money through their education system, the most important thing these countries practicing is maintaining the standard of degree which in internationally accepted everywhere and rush essay complaints is there to help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...